Packing is one of the most tedious, not to mention, the overwhelming part of moving. Whether you are packing for relocation or a weekend trip, there is no doubt, packing will stress you out, especially if you need to pack your whole household. That is why Grace Movers Providence offers a full packing service to assist you in the busiest day of your life. We provide a full range of packing services to cater to all your needs, whether you are moving locally or long distance. From packing and unpacking and providing you with the materials you need for packing. Whatever you need, Grace Movers Providence will be able to deliver them to you.
We have the following packing services you can choose from:
Platinum Service Packing- This is a complete packing service you may require. We will pack and unpack your belongings or office valuables with our planned approach and premium packing materials. You only need to provide us with instructions on how you would like your rooms to be organized and how to set-up your items.
Gold Service Packing– We can be flexible when it comes to the packing service we offer. We can help as much or as little as you require. We will be able to mix and match our service for you.
Silver Service Packing– We also have something for our clients who prefer to do it on their own. We can provide packing materials for DIYers. We can offer boxes, tape, markers, and bubble wrap.
We want you to be at ease even if you choose to do your packing. When you pack your possessions, keep in mind the layout of your new home, so that you can logically organize your items. We have listed important and simple guidelines on the correct and efficient packing of things during your move.
- Book cartons that can handle bulky items such as books, CDs, and DVDs. Do not overload the container for easy handling.
- Medium-sized cartons can be used for tools, pantry food, and small appliances — pack similar items together based on their room designation to make packing easier.
- Large cartons are ideal for packing lightweight materials, including comforters, pillows, toys, and other bulky items.
- Upright cartons can be used for statues or lamps.
- Fragile items such as china figurines, dishes, and glasses should be placed inside dish-packs or double-walled cartons for protection. Don’t forget to mark these cartons so that they don’t get turned upside down.
- Mirror/ Picture cartons are specially designed for mirrors, frames, and glass table tops. The boxes have strong braces that support the corners.
- Wardrobe boxes come in handy for your clothes so that they remain wrinkle-free throughout the move.
- Packing paper should not have any print to avoid staining your items. Newspaper is not recommended for this purpose.
- Bubble wrap provides extra protection for your items, especially the fragile ones.
- Shrink Wrap hold your items together and adds assistance against dirt.
- Don’t forget to label your boxes, containers, and other items for easy unpacking.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday – 7am – 6pm
Saturday – 8am – 5pm
Sunday – Appointments Only